|Personnel/Parish Matters -July 14|
July 14, 2011
1) Father Hugh Joyeau has requested a three month spiritual renewal sabbatical. The Personnel Board approved the request with immediate effect.
2) St. John the Baptist Parish (St. John’s Road) will be temporarily placed under the administration of Our Lady of Fatima Parish in Curepe. This adjustment has immediate effect.
3) Father Thomas Willemsen C.S.Sp. has requested retirement as Parish Priest in Blanchisseuse effective October 15, 2011 He is willing to assist the Archdiocese by helping out on weekends.
4) Father Leslie Tang Kai has been appointed Parish Priest of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish in Blanchisseuse, effective October 15, 2011
5) Msgr. Esau Joseph has been appointed Vicar for Clergy with immediate effect.